1-Year Membership + Certification
Why choose board certification through ACMPE?
The Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) credential, administered through the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE), has set the industry standard for more than 60 years as the most significant benchmark of ability and experience in medical practice management.
Board certification credentials are designed, developed and evaluated by your peers to ensure that the standards are relevant, rigorous and specifically tied to competencies outlined in the six domains of the Body of Knowledge (BOK) that are necessary to drive medical practice success.
CMPE professionals enjoy:
- Professional respect from physicians, peers and colleagues
- Increased earning and career potential
- Access to a network of more than 6,600 peers who are transforming medical care delivery every day
Also included with this package:
When you join, you have a partner in practice management that provides you a wealth of resources and opportunities. MGMA Membership is an investment in your career and your organization.
Join today and experience for yourself why more than 60,000 medical practice professionals have become members.
Award-winning professional publications
Member exclusive web content and benchmarking tools
The latest legislative/regulatory updates and impacts
Access to professional certification and fellowship
Dynamic networking, research and support opportunities
- Online Member Community with directory, discussion forums, and eGroups to connect with fellow members online or through our mobile app
- More than 25 discussion groups
- Launch Pad, a special community just for those in the first 7 years of their healthcare career
Professional development and educational resources
- Member savings (20-70 percent) on dozens of practice management books
- Scholarships offered to promote healthcare leaders' personal and professional growth in the advancement of the practice management profession
- Discounted registration on 100+ educational programs offered annually including:
If you are having any issue with checking out, please contact the MGMA service center at 877.275.6462 ext. 1888 or email@example.com. We are glad to help!
Looking to put your colleagues on the path to certification?
If you have a group of five or more interested in ACMPE board certification, we offer custom group pricing. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.