Moving Beyond Survival: Lean Methodology to Solve Medical Practice Staffing and Financial Challenges - on demand
- ACMPE: 1.0000
- CEU: 1.0000
This webinar — recorded on May 16, 2023 — is eligible for ACMPE and CEU credit.
Efficiency and reducing waste in processes are especially important in healthcare. They will often directly impact how many errors occur and have revenue implications across medical practices and organizations. It's time to raise the bar and optimize operations for maximum efficiency. In this webinar, we'll dive into how the Lean methodology can help medical practices reduce waste and increase productivity while maintaining the highest quality of care. Attendees will learn how to apply Lean principles and methods to thrive during unpredictable times to tackle staffing shortages, reduce expenses, and increase revenue.
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Point out the fundamental principles of Lean methodology and their applications to practice management
- Break down how Lean methods can help address staffing shortages and overcome other financial constraints faced by medical practices
- Outline practical techniques for implementing Lean in your medical practice to increase efficiency and optimize your operations
Delivery method: Internet Live Course | Group Internet Based
Learning level: Intermediate - Education that builds on a basic curriculum, designed to improve your ability to analyze and apply skills learned to a topic or knowledge area.
Learning format: Traditional
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of the topic or knowledge area.
Advance preparation: None
Duration: 60 minutes
Claiming Credit: If you wish to claim continuing education credit, you must watch the recording and respond to the integrated polls in order to meet the interactivity requirement required by accrediting organizations.
- ACMPE, medical practice administrators in certification and Fellowship through ACMPE
- CEU, generic continuing education credit
For detailed continuing education credit information, click here.
This webinar consisted of a 60-minute presentation, interactive polls and a question-and-answer session.
You will receive informational emails with login instructions and steps to access handout materials and the recording.