From Pandemic and Tripledemic to Endemic: One Practice’s Transformation Through In-Office PCR - on demand
This event is now available on-demand in Ed Plus. Subscribe to Ed Plus today to access this webinar and more! This webinar — recorded on June 15, 2023 — is eligible for ACMPE and CEU credit.
The past three years have forced practices and providers to rethink their strategies for delivering efficient and effective care. Join this session to see how one busy pediatric practice used In-office rapid multiplex PCR testing to help them operate efficiently and thrive during these trying times.
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Describe how to be agile and adaptable in dealing with changing viral patterns
- Explain the impact of in-office PCR respiratory testing on practice workflow and efficiency
- Recognize the impacts of testing on clinical decision-making, patient care, and back-to-life activities
Brought to you by Cepheid
Delivery method: Internet Live Course | Group Internet Based
Learning level: Beginner - Education designed to provide a general understanding of a topic or knowledge area.
Learning format: Traditional
Advance preparation: None
Duration: 60 minutes
Claiming Credit: If you wish to claim continuing education credit, you must attend the live webinar or if you watch the recording, respond to the integrated polls in order to meet the interactivity requirement required by accrediting organizations.
- ACMPE, medical practice administrators in certification and Fellowship through ACMPE
- CEU, generic continuing education credit
For detailed continuing education credit information, click here.
This webinar consisted of a 60-minute presentation, interactive polls and a question-and-answer session.
You will receive informational emails with login instructions, handout materials and the recording.