This member-only toolkit is comprised of various checklists and other resources that are useful to any organization who is looking to contract with or employ a physician. Log in with your membership account to see:
- Physician employment contract language and term checklist
Know that you have considered and incorporated all of the required and optional language and contract terms within your physician contracts.
- Sample physician employment agreement contract
See a draft of what a sample employment agreement is typically structured like, common methodologies and best practices for hiring physicians.
- Common methodologies to hire physicians
Define and breakdown the primary contract methodologies that are utilized to hire physicians in both the private practice setting or by small/large organizations.
- Sample tables of four common compensation methodologies (wRVU, tiered wRVU, net revenue, and partnership agreements)
See four sample tables of common compensation methodologies and how those payments to physicians are often calculated.
- List of the best practices for physician employment contracting
This is a list of best practices to consider when you are building a physician contract and/or working to hire a physician regardless of which methodology you will be utilizing to hire them.
In addition to this toolkit, a Physician Contract Guidebook
e-book is also available from MGMA for even more insight into physician contracting.