Listen and Subscribe
In this episode of the MGMA Insights podcast, we’re joined by Michael Docktor, MD, co-founder and CEO at DockHealth and a pediatric gastroenterologist and the former clinical director of innovation at Boston Children's Hospital.
As a working clinician, Docktor tapped into the administrative pain points he was experiencing and created Dock Health to enhance the provider experience and to help clinical teams work better together on the administrative half of healthcare. You can click here to learn more about the work Dock Health is doing and to book a demo.
- How providers can reduce administrative burden by integrating technology into everyday processes
- Episode 01: Administrative Fellowships (BYOB: The Healthcare Podcast)
- Optimizing Clinical Team Productivity and Quality, 2nd Edition
This episode is sponsored by:
- CareCloud - Click here to get your free revenue cycle assessment.
- MDVIP - Click here to access their on-demand MGMA webinar, "Boost Satisfaction and Revenue with an Innovative Primary Care Model," which is eligible for ACMPE and CEU credit.
We'd love to hear from you. Tell us what you think. Let us know if there's a topic you want us to cover or an expert you'd like us to interview. Email us at email@example.com.
Interested in sponsoring an episode or series? Learn more about our marketing opportunities here.
Want to support the podcast and other work we do? Consider becoming an MGMA member. Click here to learn more and join MGMA today.
The MGMA Insights podcast is produced by Daniel Williams, Rob Ketcham and Decklan McGee.