State Membership: A New Era
In response to industry changes and insights from members about what they value most, we have refined and optimized our organization and membership offerings. By providing both a state partner affiliate and a state chapter model, we will continue to grow a coalition of leaders who are confidently advancing the practice of medicine across the country with access to the best resources at the national and local levels.
Minnesota MGMA members will enjoy a long list of benefits, but here are a few highlights:
- State-specific Member Communities (online networking) and the introduction of “Member Community Live!” – a real-time digital networking platform where members can share questions, concerns, and best practices on topics of importance to medical practice professionals today.
- The ability to host in-person events such as conferences, Payer Days, Legislative Days, Lunch & Learns, etc.
- ACMPE credits: All MGMA state chapter education and events will be eligible for ACMPE credits, including the 30 required MGMA hours.
- Data Compensation Reports: A 2023 State/Regional Physician Compensation Benchmarking Report with 2024 survey participants receiving both a Provider Compensation report in May and Management/Staff Compensation report in June.
- Educational Content & Resources: Collaboration with state volunteers in the creation of tailored state-level content for webinars, newsletters, tools, checklists and vendor-sponsored content.
- Career Center: State-specific online career centers will launch at the end of March. These specific microsites will list jobs within the state.
- Dual membership product offerings: All MGMA state associations will now offer dual individual and organizational membership products that give members access to both national and state organizations through a single process at a reduced rate. All members will still have the option to enroll in a national-only or state-only membership.
Upcoming State Events
Explore upcoming digital events covering a spectrum of practice management topics. Earn ACMPE credits at each insightful session. Join us to elevate your practice management expertise!
Quick Links: State Member Benefits and Resources
Volunteering for State MGMA is an enriching opportunity to actively contribute to the advancement of healthcare management, where dedicated individuals collaborate to shape the future of medical practices. Join our dynamic team and make a meaningful impact by sharing your skills, fostering innovation, and helping healthcare professionals thrive in an ever-evolving industry.
Access To State Practice Data
As a state chapter member, you will get access to certain state and minor region data, including physician and advanced practice provider compensation, pulled from MGMA DataDive. Once you are recognized as a state member you will receive this via the MGMA dashboard. Want to contribute your healthcare data to the industry? Participate in DataDive Surveys today. Join a collaborative community of professionals harnessing the power of data to drive informed decisions, optimize practice performance, and advance the future of healthcare management at a state level.
Discover a vibrant professional ecosystem within the MGMA Member Community, where healthcare leaders converge to share knowledge, exchange ideas and foster collaboration. Engage with a diverse network of peers, access exclusive resources and stay at the forefront of healthcare management trends, empowering your journey towards excellence in medical practice leadership.
Become a Member
To become a member of Minnesota MGMA, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- Directly employed in management or administrative support services by a healthcare entity
- Any business entity responsible for managing any operational components of an entity providing healthcare services
- Healthcare providers/clinicians who hold an active license in the state
A note about membership dues:
If you paid membership dues to a state affiliate that ended its relationship with MGMA and would like to join your state’s new MGMA organization, you will be automatically added to your state’s MGMA membership through March 31, 2024, and your state dues will be waived until the next national renewal.
If you are a new member and are interested in joining your state organization for free, we’re offering free membership until March 31, 2024. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Looking to explore national membership or have questions?
Please contact the MGMA Service Center at 877.275.6462 ext. 1888 or email@example.com.