The unique benefits of a state MGMA membership combined with national membership.
The Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) is excited to offer the opportunity to participate in our new dual membership program with select state MGMA programs.
Through a single enrollment and one low cost, you can bundle the value of your local medical practice community via your state with the perspective that you can only receive when you join more than 55,000 national members.
Sign up today to double your benefits and grow your network with a one or two-year membership that combines the best of practice management solutions, advocacy and professional development resources at a state and national level.
To be eligible for participation in the dual membership program, individuals must meet one of the following criteria:
- Directly employed in management or administrative support services by a healthcare entity
- Any business entity responsible for managing any operational components of an entity providing healthcare services
- Healthcare providers/clinicians who hold an active license in the state
Looking to renew your national membership as a dual member or have questions about these memberships?
Please contact the MGMA Service Center at 877.275.6462 ext. 1888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
States in which Dual MGMA membership is offered
Click to view details for your state
More Member Benefits
In addition to the value you'll receive through your respective state MGMA membership, you'll unlock relevant national MGMA membership benefits built to help you succeed in your day-to-day business and overcome your most challenging practice management issues.
- Cost Saving Programs for Members and Their Practices
- Timely Educational and Training Resources
- Personalized Career Development Pathways
- Expert Insight into the Latest Healthcare Legislations
- Powerful Calculators and Comprehensive Toolkits
- Online and In-person Networking Opportunities