Listen and Subscribe
In this episode of the MGMA Insights podcast, we’re joined by Jared Pelo, MD, FACEP, chief clinical product officer at Nuance, where he helps lead the ambient clinical intelligence team and pursues his passion at the intersection of technology and healthcare.
Physician burnout is at epidemic levels, with doctors spending two hours on administrative tasks for every hour spent with patients, plus one to two hours of work after hours. Click here to discover how physicians use ambient clinical intelligence solutions innovated by Nuance and Microsoft to lessen their administrative burden and to spend more time focusing on patients.
- It's time to break the mold: Healthcare operations and technology are due for an extreme makeover
- Leveraging the power of technology for success in value-based care
- How providers can reduce administrative burden by integrating technology into everyday processes
This episode is sponsored by:
- MDVIP - You can sign up for their upcoming free webinar, "Boost Satisfaction and Revenue with an Innovative Primary Care Model," which will be presented Wednesday, Oct. 13 at 1 p.m. ET and is eligible for ACMPE, ACHE and CEU credit. Click here for more information or to register.
- MGMA's Medical Practice Excellence: Leaders Conference - Accelerate your path to medical practice leadersehip by joining us in San Diego October 24-27 or online November 16-18. Click here to register today.
We'd love to hear from you. Tell us what you think. Let us know if there's a topic you want us to cover or an expert you'd like us to interview. Email us at email@example.com.
Interested in sponsoring an episode or series? Learn more about our marketing opportunities here.
Want to support the podcast and other work we do? Consider becoming an MGMA member. Click here to learn more and join MGMA today.
The MGMA Insights podcast is produced by Daniel Williams, Rob Ketcham and Decklan McGee.