In this episode of the MGMA Business Solutions podcast, a panel of healthcare leaders discuss how physicians are having cost conversations with patients for supporting medication therapy adherence.
- Christopher Apostol, DO, Evans Medical Group
- Donna Maddox, executive director, product management, athenahealth
- Yousuf Ahmed, manager, product management, Surescripts
Thanks to Surescripts for helping make this episode possible and for their part in designing the content for the panel discussion.
- Out in the open: Price transparency and 4 forces for optimal prescribing
- Business Solutions: Understanding medication affordability and adherence
- Filling in the gaps of patient history through electronic medication reconciliation
This episode is sponsored by:
- MGMA Events - Click here to register for the Medical Practice Excellence: Financial Conference, March 31-April 2 in Atlanta.
We'd love to hear from you. Tell us what you think. Let us know if there's a topic you want us to cover or an expert you'd like us to interview. Email us at email@example.com.
Interested in sponsoring an episode or series? Learn more about our marketing opportunities here.
Want to support the podcast and other work we do? Consider becoming an MGMA member. Click here to learn more and join MGMA today.
The MGMA Insights podcast is produced by Daniel Williams, Rob Ketcham and Decklan McGee.