Brand new product launched on November 20, 2023!
Price: $399 per physician
Discounts offered for bulk purchases. Call 877.275.6462 ext. 1801
The volume of information a physician must acquire and retain during their undergraduate and graduate medical education is immense. By the time they have completed their residencies, physicians have mastered the clinical skills to provide high quality care to their patients. Most, however, have not had an opportunity to learn the business of medicine. A new offering developed by the Medical Group Management Association and administrators at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, What Docs Don’t Get Taught in Medical School: Physician Business Training, fills the gap and can drive personal and organizational success for clinicians.
This 8-hour course is broken into nine modules:
- Practice Models and Business Entities
- Insurance Reimbursement Models
- Coding and Documentation
- Understanding Physician Compensation (includes one proprietary Starting Salary data report from MGMA custom to your specialty)
- Physician Contracting and Negotiations
- Practice Financial Performance and Profitability
- Personal Financial for the Physician
The instructors for this course come from healthcare administration, law, finance, physician services and data analysis. All of them recognized that the quick but comprehensive business education of physicians was — until now — an unmet need.