Editor's note: Updated Jan. 5, 2021, to account for updates from the pandemic relief bill signed into law Dec. 28, 2020.
This tool is designed for a physician practice to analyze its E/M reimbursements for 2020 as compared to the final 2021 rate.
Users can select a locality and enter the practice’s non-Medicare percentage and determine 2020 fee schedule payment amounts and 2021 fee schedule payment amounts, including:
- E/M CPT codes [including work RVU values, non-facility practice expense (PE) RVU and MP RVU values]
- Non-facility charges per the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS)
- Non-Medicare non-facility charges
- Non-par non-facility charges
- Non-facility limiting charges.