Combating the Opioid Epidemic: Effective Policies and Communication Strategies
This Research & Analysis report details industry-leading clinical guidance on opioid prescribing and pairs it with insights gained from practice leaders across the country. It presents resources for developing effective policies and procedures on educating both staff and patients and working toward effective technological solutions for better care delivery and success in the nation’s battle against prescription opioid abuse.
Use the form on this page to download the report!
This report covers:
1) Guidelines for prescribing opioids
2) Recommendations for drug screens and patient assessments
3) Tips for educating physicians, staff, and patients on prescription policies
4) Managing referrals for patients with opioid prescriptions
5) Methods for monitoring and tracking prescription opioids
MGMA thanks OpiSafe for their support.