- Network with leaders from other state associations and national MGMA leaders
- Receive information on association management, leadership development and updates from MGMA
- Connect with state leaders
- Understand state issues and concerns
- Build relationships with state leaders and staff members
- Conference attendance by at least one representative per state
- Coordinate program development
- Cover cost of development and management of program
- Provide education in leadership development, association management, and the relationship between MGMA and state organizations
The MGMA State Leadership Conference is intended for educating and providing networking opportunities for state organization leaders. Programming is offered on topics that will assist states in being an effective membership driven organization. State staff, Executive Directors, etc. are also encouraged to attend.
MGMA will charge a registration fee to all attendees but will waive up to four registrations per state. In addition, each state is eligible for $750 in travel stipends. The program will be planned by MGMA staff along with a planning committee. This conference is held annually in the fall in conjunction with MGMA’s annual conference.
An email notification with complete registration information will be sent to state leaders and staff prior to the event.