Maintaining Margin in the Inflation Era
The 2022 MGMA DataDive Cost and Revenue survey report collected data on more than 4,000 organizations from various specialties and practice types, serving as a baseline for benchmarking 2022 operations.
This data report presents key findings on the challenges and successes of medical practices that participated in the survey, along with expert insights from our reporting and recent polling via MGMA Stat to show the ongoing impacts from:
- Productivity gaps compared to pre-pandemic benchmarks
- The uneven recoveries of physician-owned and hospital-owned practices
- Trends in total medical revenue by ownership and specialty type
- Growth in operating expenses before inflation’s record-setting surge
- Declines in support staffing levels amid the Great Reshuffle.
To access your eBook, click "Account" in the upper right corner, visit "My Dashboard" and view your "Digital Library."