The ACMPE Scholarship Fund Inc. (SFI) is a program that supports individuals who, by virtue of experience, current position and future career plans, demonstrate potential to contribute to MGMA's mission of transforming healthcare.
The ACMPE annual scholarships are:
- Harry J. Harwick Scholarship
- Andrea M. Rossiter, FACMPE Scholarship
- Leaders Scholarship
- Richard L. Davis, FACMPE / Barbara B. Watson, FACMPE – National Scholarship
- MGMA Midwest Section Scholarship
- MGMA Southern Section Scholarship
- MGMA Western Section Scholarship
- Richard L. Davis, FACMPE – Managers Scholarship
- Oncology Practice Alliance Scholarship
- Richard L. Davis, FACMPE – Appalachian Scholarship (apply through Appalachian State University)
- Richard L. Davis, FACMPE – UNC Scholarship (apply through University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
The application process will begin in March 2024 and close in May 2024. Funds are awarded in August each year.
2023 Scholarship Recipients
Leaders (1st place)
Leaders (2nd place)
Harry J. Harwick
Richard L. Davis, FACMPE/Barbara B. Watson, FACMPE
Andrea M. Rossiter, FACMPE
MGMA Southern Section
MGMA Western Section
MGMA Midwestern Section
Richard L. Davis, FACMPE - Managers
Richard L. Davis, FACMPE - Appalachian Scholarship
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions.
ACMPE Scholarship Fund, Inc. reserves the right to not make awards subject to market impact on investment earnings.