In this episode of the MGMA Insider podcast, we talk with Deb Wiggs, FACMPE, founder, V2V Mangement Solutions, about the idea of and philosophy behind Transformational Leadership.
Highlights from this conversation include:
- The differences between Transformational Leadership, Transactional Leadership and Servant Leadership
- How to influence others in your practice, no matter what level you are in the organization
- How to lead whether you are an introvert, an extrovert or a combination of the two
- The tools needed to measure transformational leadership and if your new processes and procedures are working
- The tools needed to overcome change management in your organization
Note to Podcast Listeners: If you’d like to know more about becoming a better leader in your organization, MGMA has an upcoming online seminar, Transformational Leadership: From the Front Office to the C-Suite. This event is May 29 and is designed to help healthcare professionals embrace change management and strategic vision planning, to expand their leadership toolbox. For more information and to register, visit mgma.com/leadership.