- State MGMA organizations have the opportunity to use MGMA content for their newsletters, whether in print or electronic, and their websites.
- Increase awareness of MGMA resources amount state members.
- Request permission to use MGMA content prior to publication.
- Include proper attribution to MGMA (correct language that needs to be included in your publication is provided below).
- Provide content in a timely manner and monitor correct usage.
- Content is available from MGMA Connection magazine, MGMA Insights newsletter and various articles published on mgma.com.
- Articles from the MGMA Washington Connection email newsletter are also available, but involves a separate policy and process – see the “Use and Distribution of the MGMA Washington Connection” page.
- States may request up to two articles per quarter.
- By requesting MGMA content you agree and understand that you will not edit or delete any editorial content in the requested content either from the Word or PDF document.
- Content must be credited to MGMA with this language, which will be included on the document we send you with the requested content:
- Reprinted with permission from Medical Group Management Association, 104 Inverness Terrace East, Englewood, CO 80112, 303-799-1111, mgma.com. Copyright [insert here the appropriate copyright year of the article]
State organizations may obtain copyright permission through the following process
- Please allow up to two weeks for processing and fulfillment.
- Complete the state affiliate reprint order form and submit to Martha Huckaby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
State affiliate must provide a link to the publication or send a hard copy to Martha Huckaby at the time that the publication is distributed.
104 Inverness Terrace East
Englewood, CO 80112
Please click the download below to fill out the e-print order form, and return to Martha Huckaby at email@example.com.
Download e-print form