Simple Guide to Hiring Series - eBook Package
DescriptionThere are key market drivers that are creating challenges for medical practices. These include a changing regulatory environment, reimbursement challenges, larger consumer payments with decreasing margins for medical practices and patients recognizing that they have a voice in their care. Patients have higher expectations and expect more from their clinical providers. This affects the medical practice at almost every entry and care point.
This package is the complete series of Simple Hiring Guides. Use these guides to:
- Identify necessary subjective skills, such as empathy, that are balanced with good clinical practices
- Analyze tactical job descriptions, to ensure the candidate is reasonably focused on their core duties, working to the top of their license
- Implement interview basics with sample behavior- based questions that will provide insight to future performance
- Access immediate resources such as simple forms and templates that can be personalized for your practice
This is written for anyone who has a hand in the hiring and recruitment process. Use it as a valued resource for direction and support for placing and retaining great staff.
This package includes eBook copies of the following titles:
- Simple Guide to Administrative Hiring
- Simple Guide to Clinical Hiring
- Simple Guide to Executive Hiring
- Simple Guide to Financial Management Hiring
- Simple Guide to Patient Access Hiring
- Simple Guide to Risk and Quality Hiring
- Simple Guide to Revenue Cycle Hiring
MGMA does not issue refunds for eBook purchases.
- Toll-free: 877.275.6462, ext. 1888
- Email: email@example.com
Complaint resolution policy
Please contact the MGMA Service Center toll-free at 877.ASK.MGMA (275.6462) for issues or concerns with this book.
How to access your ebook
Following your purchase of an MGMA ebook, your ebook will be added to your saved items in your Dashboard. To access the files, please sign in to MGMA.com and visit "My Dashboard".
eBooks will be made available as .mobi, .epub and .pdf for some titles.
Recommended file types depend on the devices used to access the ebook:
- PC or Mac — EPUB or PDF.
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch — EPUB or PDF.
- Kindle and Kindle Fire — MOBI or PDF.
- Android — EPUB.
- NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet — EPUB.
- Sony Reader and Other eReaders — EPUB
If a pdf version is not listed it is not available for this specefic title.
Using your ebook
In order to access your ebook you must have one of the following:
- PC or Mac
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- Kindle and Kindle Fire
- NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet
- Sony Reader and Other eReaders