Safety First! - Keeping Your Workplace Safe
- ACMPE: 1.0000
- CEU: 1.0000
- CME: 1.0000
Healthcare employees are well aware of the importance of making safety a top priority. Whether helping transport or room a patient, there are myriad potential hazards that could impact personal and patient safety. This course will teach attendees about the laws and regulations intended to protect their safety, personal safety guidelines to reduce the risk of becoming injured or ill on the job, and how to be prepared and act during an emergency.
This course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Recognize importance of workplace safety
- Locate potential safety hazards for employees and patients
- Interpret safety guidelines and emergency preparedness strategies
Delivery method: Self-Paced Study | Enduring
Learning level: Basic – Education designed to provide a general understanding of a topic or knowledge area.
Learning format: Traditional
Advance preparation: None
Duration: 60 minutes
Claiming credit: If you wish to claim continuing education credit for this online course, participants must successfully complete all modules and the knowledge check and evaluation.
- ACMPE, medical practice administrators in certification and Fellowship through ACMPE
- CME, licensed physicians (MD/DO)
- CEU, generic continuing education credit
For detailed continuing education credit information, click here.
Complaint Resolution Policy
Please contact the MGMA Service Center at email@example.com or toll-free at 877.ASK.MGMA (275.6462) for issues or concerns with this course.