Adrienne Lloyd, MHA, FACHE, Consultant
Adrienne Lloyd, MHA, FACHE
, is the Chief Administrative Officer for the Duke Eye Center and an MGMA practice management consultant with over 18 years in healthcare leadership. Adrienne believes in embracing change and has helped identify and develop physician leaders, merge opposing cultures, and capitalize on diverse strengths to build successful, integrated teams. She has led cross-functional teams through a variety of lean and six sigma events, producing significant financial returns and high levels of team engagement and innovation.
She is certified in Lean and Six Sigma and is also a trainer, coach and speaker with the John Maxwell Team, focusing on leadership and cultural transformation. She presents nationally and loves training leaders on process improvement, creating a high-performance culture, and leadership development to help them transform their organizations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Practice Operational, Financial and Cultural Assessments and Improvement
- Operational Assessments and Practice Optimization, including Lean and Six Sigma
- DISC Personality Assessment and Training, Certified Coach
- Space Planning, Analysis and Design
- Employee and Physician Engagement
- Compensation Analysis and Alignment
- Professional Leadership Assessments and Coaching
- Clinical Integration
- Practice start-up and business development
- IT implementations