Adrienne Lloyd, MHA, FACHE, Consultant
Adrienne Palmer Lloyd, MHA, FACHE
, provides consulting, speaking, training and coaching services for healthcare leaders and their organizations with the goal of helping them optimize their organizations through process improvement, leadership development and cultural transformation.
With over 19 years in healthcare leadership roles at Mayo Clinic and Duke University Health System, she has extensive experience with financial and operational turnarounds and is a valuable advisor for organizations experiencing rapid expansion or change. She has helped identify and develop physician leaders, merge opposing cultures, and capitalize on diverse strengths to build successful, integrated teams.
Adrienne has led cross-functional teams through a variety of lean and six sigma events, producing significant financial returns and high levels of team engagement and innovation. Through her formal leadership roles and consulting engagements, she has been able to improve organizations operating margins by over $125M combined, while increasing employee, provider and patient satisfaction.
She is certified in Lean and Six Sigma and as a trainer, coach and speaker with the John Maxwell Team, focusing on leadership and cultural transformation. She has presented nationally for over the last nine years and enjoys sharing her passion for creating a culture of innovation and engagement with leaders and their teams.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Practice Operational, Financial and Cultural Assessments and Improvement
- Operational Assessments and Practice Optimization, including Lean and Six Sigma
- DISC Personality Assessment and Training, Certified Coach
- Space Planning, Analysis and Design
- Employee and Physician Engagement
- Compensation Analysis and Alignment
- Professional Leadership Assessments and Coaching
- Clinical Integration
- Practice start-up and business development
- IT implementations