Value-Based Care: What Value – and Who Cares? - on demand
This event is now available on-demand in Ed Plus. Subscribe to Ed Plus today to access this webinar and more! This webinar — recorded on October 12, 2023 — is eligible for ACMPE and CEU credit.
This insightful panel discussion features speakers who do care about value-based care (VBC), rooted in deep industry expertise and a realist’s approach to evolving strategies and taking on more risk. The panelists will discuss where to begin to find the value in VBC, how difficult it is to unlock it and why stakeholders across healthcare organizations should care about this paradigm shift approach to care delivery. The speakers will share new research highlighting how organizations are progressing, including what percentage have a VBC roadmap in place for the year ahead and perspectives on the impact of not adopting these strategies. The panelists will have an honest conversation about the challenges and opportunities that exist on the journey toward value-based care and what stakeholders really mean when they talk about “value.”
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Aggregate data from multiple sources (clinical, behavioral health, social drivers of health, health plan) for a holistic view of your patient population’s risk factors and actionable insights
- Prepare strategies for obtaining organizational buy-in for value-based care initiatives
- Breakdown how data can drive quality and financial improvement, impact patient health, and help make the shift toward value-based care more realistic
Brought to you by Azara Healthcare
Delivery method: Internet Live Course | Group Internet Based
Learning level: Intermediate - Education that builds on a basic curriculum, designed to improve your ability to analyze and apply skills learned to a topic or knowledge area.
Learning format: Traditional
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of the topic or knowledge area.
Advance preparation: None
Duration: 60 minutes
Claiming Credit: If you wish to claim continuing education credit, you must attend the live webinar or if you watch the recording, respond to the integrated polls in order to meet the interactivity requirement required by accrediting organizations.
- ACMPE, medical practice administrators in certification and Fellowship through ACMPE
- CEU, generic continuing education credit
For detailed continuing education credit information, click here.
This webinar consisted of a 60-minute presentation, interactive polls and a question-and-answer session.
You will receive informational emails with login instructions, handout materials and the recording.