Unlocking Recruitment and Interviewing Excellence: Insights from an Operations Veteran - on demand
- ACMPE: 1.0000
- CEU: 1.0000
This webinar — recorded on October 18, 2023 — is eligible for ACMPE and CEU credit.
In the ever-evolving healthcare landscape, medical groups continue to struggle with the persistent challenge of staffing shortages. An April 2023 MGMA Stat poll underscores this issue, with 56% of medical groups identifying staffing as their foremost obstacle. In the highly competitive healthcare job market, the refinement of recruitment strategies and the execution of impactful interviews are essential for the success of medical practices.
Join us for an enlightening webinar led by an operations veteran who has extensive healthcare expertise. Explore a wealth of invaluable insights and techniques designed to empower you in optimizing your staff recruitment processes. Discover how to effectively identify and select the most qualified candidates, ultimately ensuring your healthcare team's success well into the future.
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Break down time-tested recruitment techniques tailored to attract qualified candidates and cultivate a resilient talent pool for your medical practice or organization
- Reorganize your candidate evaluation through structured interviews and clinical competency assessments
- Distinguish the strategic significance of implementing these recruitment strategies and how they can solidify your healthcare team's success in an intensely competitive job market
Delivery method: Internet Live Course | Group Internet Based
Learning level: Beginner - Education designed to provide a general understanding of a topic or knowledge area.
Learning format: Traditional
Advance preparation: None
Duration: 60 minutes
Claiming Credit: If you wish to claim continuing education credit, you must attend the live webinar or if you watch the recording, respond to the integrated polls in order to meet the interactivity requirement required by accrediting organizations.
- ACMPE, medical practice administrators in certification and Fellowship through ACMPE
- CEU, generic continuing education credit
For detailed continuing education credit information, click here.
This webinar consisted of a 60-minute presentation, interactive polls and a question-and-answer session.
You will receive informational emails with login instructions, handout materials and the recording.