In this episode of the MGMA Insights Podcast, we're joined by Patti Peets, a 30-year healthcare veteran and one of the premier experts on revenue cycle management in the industry.
Peets shares her unique insights on:
- Growth opportunities in a medical practice
- Identifying and driving cost-saving and revenue-generating opportunities
- Growth strategies across each stage of your RCM process
- How to empower your staff as ambassadors of growth
- Why employees are the lifeblood of a medical practice
Peets can be heard speaking at MGMA's Annual Conference, October 13-16 in New Orleans. For more information, check out our Annual Conference blog at mgma.com/fuse. To register, visit MGMA.com/bigeasy19.
If you like the show, please rate and review it wherever you get your podcasts. We love hearing from listeners about the show. If you have topics you’d like us to cover or experts you’d like us to interview, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MGMA Insights is presented by Craig Wiberg, Rob Ketcham, Decklan McGee and Daniel Williams.
Thanks to CareCloud for sponsoring this episode of MGMA Insights. To learn more and request your free custom revenue cycle assessment today, visit CareCloud.com or call 1-877-342-7517