Value-Based Care: What Value – and Who Cares?
Please login, add this to your cart and complete the purchase to register.
If you experience issues registering for this webinar, please email or call the MGMA Service Center at 877.275.6462 ext. 1888 to register.
Register for the webinar, held on October 12, 2023, at 1 pm ET (12 pm CT, 11 am MT, 10 am PT). This webinar is eligible for ACMPE, ACHE (live only), CME (live only), CPE (live only), PDC (live only), PDU (live only) and CEU credit. This webinar will be made available as a recording.
This insightful panel discussion features speakers who do care about value-based care (VBC), rooted in deep industry expertise and a realist’s approach to evolving strategies and taking on more risk. The panelists will discuss where to begin to find the value in VBC, how difficult it is to unlock it and why stakeholders across healthcare organizations should care about this paradigm shift approach to care delivery. The speakers will share new research highlighting how organizations are progressing, including what percentage have a VBC roadmap in place for the year ahead and perspectives on the impact of not adopting these strategies. The panelists will have an honest conversation about the challenges and opportunities that exist on the journey toward value-based care and what stakeholders really mean when they talk about “value.”
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Aggregate data from multiple sources (clinical, behavioral health, social drivers of health, health plan) for a holistic view of your patient population’s risk factors and actionable insights
- Prepare strategies for obtaining organizational buy-in for value-based care initiatives
- Breakdown how data can drive quality and financial improvement, impact patient health, and help make the shift toward value-based care more realistic
Brought to you by Azara Healthcare
Delivery method: Internet Live Course | Group Internet Based
Learning level: Intermediate - Education that builds on a basic curriculum, designed to improve your ability to analyze and apply skills learned to a topic or knowledge area.
Learning format: Traditional
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of the topic or knowledge area.
Advance preparation: None
Duration: 60 minutes
Claiming Credit: If you wish to claim continuing education credit, you must attend the live webinar or if you watch the recording, respond to the integrated polls in order to meet the interactivity requirement required by accrediting organizations.
- ACMPE, medical practice administrators in certification and Fellowship through ACMPE
- ACHE, American College of Healthcare Executives Qualified Education
- CME, licensed physicians (MD/DO)
- CPE, Continuing Professional Education for accountants
- Attendance at the live instructor-led program
- CEU, generic continuing education credit
- PDU, credits for project managers to be used in conjunction with PMI (Project Management Institute)
- PDC, professional development credits for the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
For detailed continuing education credit information, click here.
**PLEASE NOTE: CEU credit types and totals are listed as a good faith estimate. Actual CEU types and totals offered at time of presentation may vary. Final CEU credit listing will be published on or before the day of the presentation.
Webinars are delivered live using online web conferencing software, which allows you to interact directly with presenters and colleagues through your web browser.
This webinar will be hosted in Zoom Webinars and will consist of a 60-minute presentation, interactive polls, and a question-and-answer session. You will receive informational emails with login instructions, handout materials and the recording.
This webinar is sponsored by Azara Healthcare. There is no registration fee.
Live Instructor Cancellation Policy
If for any reason MGMA must cancel this program, MGMA will notify participants by email of the cancellation no less than 48 hours prior to the expected start time.
Contact the MGMA Service Center for cancellations or refunds:
Toll-free: 877.275.6462, ext. 1888
Complaint resolution policy
Please contact the MGMA Service Center toll-free at 877.ASK.MGMA (275.6462) for issues or concerns with this webinar.