Streamlining Eligibility Verification to Save Time and Money
Please login, add this to your cart and complete the purchase to register.
If you experience issues registering for this webinar, please email or call the MGMA Service Center at 877.275.6462 ext. 1888 to register.
Register for the webinar, held on October 10, 2023, at 1 pm ET (12 pm CT, 11 am MT, 10 am PT). This webinar is eligible for ACMPE, ACHE (live only), CME (live only), CPE (live only), PDC (live only), PDU (live only) and CEU credit. This webinar will be made available as a recording.
Manual eligibility verification processes sap time and lead to increased denials. Discover the key to maximize reimbursement, reduce denials and optimize billing efficiency with advanced eligibility verification software. Attendees will discover technological solutions to help providers solve their revenue cycle management challenges.
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Recognize the impact of billing the correct payer every time
- Identify comprehensive, real-time eligibility information
- Discuss how to achieve maximize efficiency and revenue with automated revalidation
Brought to you by Inovalon
Delivery method: Internet Live Course | Group Internet Based
Learning level: Beginner - Education designed to provide a general understanding of a topic or knowledge area.
Learning format: Traditional
Advance preparation: None
Duration: 60 minutes
Claiming Credit: If you wish to claim continuing education credit, you must attend the live webinar or if you watch the recording, respond to the integrated polls in order to meet the interactivity requirement required by accrediting organizations.
- ACMPE, medical practice administrators in certification and Fellowship through ACMPE
- ACHE, American College of Healthcare Executives Qualified Education
- CME, licensed physicians (MD/DO)
- CPE, Continuing Professional Education for accountants
- Attendance at the live instructor-led program
- CEU, generic continuing education credit
- PDU, credits for project managers to be used in conjunction with PMI (Project Management Institute)
- PDC, professional development credits for the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
For detailed continuing education credit information, click here.
**PLEASE NOTE: CEU credit types and totals are listed as a good faith estimate. Actual CEU types and totals offered at time of presentation may vary. Final CEU credit listing will be published on or before the day of the presentation.
Webinars are delivered live using online web conferencing software, which allows you to interact directly with presenters and colleagues through your web browser.
This webinar will be hosted in Zoom Webinars and will consist of a 60-minute presentation, interactive polls, and a question-and-answer session. You will receive informational emails with login instructions, handout materials and the recording.
This webinar is sponsored by Inovalon. There is no registration fee.
Live Instructor Cancellation Policy
If for any reason MGMA must cancel this program, MGMA will notify participants by email of the cancellation no less than 48 hours prior to the expected start time.
Contact the MGMA Service Center for cancellations or refunds:
Toll-free: 877.275.6462, ext. 1888
Complaint resolution policy
Please contact the MGMA Service Center toll-free at 877.ASK.MGMA (275.6462) for issues or concerns with this webinar.