Overcoming Value-Based Plan Challenges with AI-Driven Technology – on demand
This event is now available on-demand in Ed Plus. Subscribe to Ed Plus today to access this webinar and more! This webinar — recorded on Dec. 15, 2022 — is eligible for ACMPE and CEU credit.
The growth of value-based plans continues to accelerate. From 2021 to 2025, value-based contracts are projected to grow from 15% to 22% of insured lives, covering nearly 65 million people in the United States, according to a recent McKinsey report. CMS has set a goal of 100% of Traditional Medicare beneficiaries being part of an accountable care relationship by 2030. Outpatient clinics should plan now on ways to innovate amid the rapid adoption of risk. The “peak” of the Baby Boom was in the late 1950s, which translates into peak Medicare-eligible now.
Computer-Assisted Physician Documentation (CAPD) technology offers an innovative solution, proactively identifying and addressing gaps in the patient record, all while streamlining the clinician workflow. Join MyMichigan’s David Jordahl, MD, and Nuance CMIO Robert Budman, MD, MBA, as they share their experiences and discuss the impact CAPD technology has on wellness and chronic disease management and identifying care gaps.
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Discover the documentation challenges tied to risk-based arrangements for outpatient clinics
- Drive changes that capture important Hierarchical Condition Categories (HCCs) - medical conditions that have been identified as those that most predictably affect the health status and health care costs of any individual patient
- Learn how to leverage AI-enabled CAPD technology within an outpatient clinic to identify care gaps and appropriately documented - the more complex the patient, the more resources needed for patient care
Brought to you by Nuance
Delivery method: Internet Live Course | Group Internet Based
Learning level: Beginner - Education designed to provide a general understanding of a topic or knowledge area.
Learning format: Traditional
Advance preparation: None
Duration: 60 minutes
Claiming Credit: If you wish to claim continuing education credit, you must attend the live webinar or if you watch the recording, respond to the integrated polls in order to meet the interactivity requirement required by accrediting organizations.
- ACMPE, medical practice administrators in certification and Fellowship through ACMPE
- CEU, generic continuing education credit
For detailed continuing education credit information, click here.
Technical RequirementsThis webinar consisted of a 60-minute presentation, interactive polls and a question-and-answer session.
You will receive informational emails with log-in instructions, handout materials and the recording.