Innovating with Non-Traditional Staffing to Improve Your Practice - on demand
Register for the webinar, recorded on March 14, 2023. This webinar is eligible for ACMPE and CEU credit.
The healthcare industry faces numerous challenges due to a shortage of clinical support staff. However, medical practices can tackle these difficulties and enhance the quality of patient care by exploring innovative staffing solutions and utilizing technology. This presentation will provide a deeper understanding of the various non-traditional clinical and non-clinical support staffing options available and best practices for effectively integrating them into practices. By taking advantage of technology and non-traditional staffing resources, practice leaders can minimize operational disruption and ensure their practices are well-equipped to meet the evolving demands of the healthcare industry while providing the best possible care to patients.
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Examine non-traditional staffing models, efficiency improvements and technology that can address staffing challenges in medical practices
- Analyze the different types of non-traditional clinical support staff and non-clinical staff options available
- Point out best practices for maximizing efficiencies, implementing technology and integrating non-traditional staff
Delivery method: Internet Live Course | Group Internet Based
Learning level: Intermediate - Education that builds on a basic curriculum, designed to improve your ability to analyze and apply skills learned to a topic or knowledge area.
Learning format: Traditional
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of the topic or knowledge area.
Advance preparation: None
Duration: 60 minutes
Claiming Credit: If you wish to claim continuing education credit, you must watch the recording and respond to the integrated polls in order to meet the interactivity requirement required by accrediting organizations.
- ACMPE, medical practice administrators in certification and Fellowship through ACMPE
- CEU, generic continuing education credit
For detailed continuing education credit information, click here.
Technical RequirementsThis webinar consisted of a 60-minute presentation, interactive polls and a question-and-answer session.
You will receive informational emails with login instructions and steps to access handout materials and the recording.