How SSM Health Leverages AI Technology to Combat Clinician Burnout
Please login, add this to your cart and complete the purchase to register.
If you experience issues registering for this webinar, please email or call the MGMA Service Center at 877.275.6462 ext. 1888 to register.
Register for the webinar, held on September 28, 2023, at 1 pm ET (12 pm CT, 11 am MT, 10 am PT). This webinar is eligible for ACMPE, ACHE (live only), CME (live only), CPE (live only), PDC (live only), PDU (live only) and CEU credit. This webinar will be made available as a recording.
Clinician burnout is a significant problem in healthcare. The COVID-19 pandemic and staffing shortages have only exacerbated the problem. Few would argue that future of care delivery exists at the intersection of clinicians and technology. Modern technological capabilities that optimize clinicians time and talent also improve clinical outcomes and patient safety, boost patient satisfaction, and streamline access to care and services. This webinar discusses the challenges of physician burnout and why it is so damaging to providers, patients, and staff, and how they overcome it through AI technology.
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Examine the causes and challenges posed by physician burnout
- Outline AI technologies that help streamline access and save physicians time
- Breakdown the patient care and safety benefits of addressing burnout via technology
Brought to you by Nuance
Delivery method: Internet Live Course | Group Internet Based
Learning level: Beginner - Education designed to provide a general understanding of a topic or knowledge area.
Learning format: Traditional
Advance preparation: None
Duration: 60 minutes
Claiming Credit: If you wish to claim continuing education credit, you must attend the live webinar or if you watch the recording, respond to the integrated polls in order to meet the interactivity requirement required by accrediting organizations.
- ACMPE, medical practice administrators in certification and Fellowship through ACMPE
- ACHE, American College of Healthcare Executives Qualified Education
- CME, licensed physicians (MD/DO)
- CPE, Continuing Professional Education for accountants
- Attendance at the live instructor-led program
- CEU, generic continuing education credit
- PDU, credits for project managers to be used in conjunction with PMI (Project Management Institute)
- PDC, professional development credits for the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
For detailed continuing education credit information, click here.
**PLEASE NOTE: CEU credit types and totals are listed as a good faith estimate. Actual CEU types and totals offered at time of presentation may vary. Final CEU credit listing will be published on or before the day of the presentation.
Webinars are delivered live using online web conferencing software, which allows you to interact directly with presenters and colleagues through your web browser.
This webinar will be hosted in Zoom Webinars and will consist of a 60-minute presentation, interactive polls, and a question-and-answer session. You will receive informational emails with login instructions, handout materials and the recording.
This webinar is sponsored by Nuance. There is no registration fee.
Live Instructor Cancellation Policy
If for any reason MGMA must cancel this program, MGMA will notify participants by email of the cancellation no less than 48 hours prior to the expected start time.
Contact the MGMA Service Center for cancellations or refunds:
Toll-free: 877.275.6462, ext. 1888
Complaint resolution policy
Please contact the MGMA Service Center toll-free at 877.ASK.MGMA (275.6462) for issues or concerns with this webinar.