Beyond the Hype: Using New Technologies to Increase Practice Revenue, Reduce Burnout, and Improve Recruiting/Retention - on demand
- ACMPE: 1.0000
- CEU: 1.0000
This webinar — recorded on March 16, 2023 — is eligible for ACMPE and CEU credit.
Medical groups are facing the dual challenges of physician burnout and economic pressures. Finding the right technologies can help address both these critical areas in a scalable way. But where do you start? And what is worth the hype? In this session you’ll hear three practice leaders share how their organizations are approaching new technology investments, what they’ve learned as they’ve piloted and implemented potential solutions, and the impact they’ve had on their organizations and clinical team members.
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Discover the benefits new technologies and AI can have on administrative burden and physician well-being
- Report the organizational impact new technologies can have on revenue, reimbursement, recruiting, and retention
- Use the right questions to evaluate solutions and lessons learned during implementation
Brought to you by Suki
Delivery method: Self-Paced Study
Learning level: Intermediate - Education that builds on a basic curriculum, designed to improve your ability to analyze and apply skills learned to a topic or knowledge area.
Learning format: Traditional
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of the topic or knowledge area.
Advance preparation: None
Duration: 60 minutes
Claiming Credit: If you wish to claim continuing education credit, you must attend the live webinar or if you watch the recording, respond to the integrated polls in order to meet the interactivity requirement required by accrediting organizations.
- ACMPE, medical practice administrators in certification and Fellowship through ACMPE
- CEU, generic continuing education credit
For detailed continuing education credit information, click here.
This webinar consisted of a 60-minute presentation, interactive polls and a question-and-answer session.
You will receive informational emails with login instructions, handout materials and the recording.