A Physician Adoption and Support Success Story: The Temple Health EPOCH Clinician Support Team - on demand
This event is now available on-demand in Ed Plus. Subscribe to Ed Plus today to access this webinar and more! This webinar — recorded on April 11, 2023 — is eligible for ACMPE and CEU credit.
During this webinar, Ahmed Foda, MD, cardiologist and CMIO for ambulatory practices at Temple University Health System will discuss how he helped create and deploy a robust clinician adoption, optimization and support program to improve the utilization and usage of their speech recognition solution, Dragon Medical One. He will share the tactics and strategies his team used to improve time savings, reduce clinician burnout and streamline their clinical documentation workflow.
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Breakdown the primary objectives of Temple Health’s EPOCH program
- Examine how physician buy-in and speech recognition solution adoption were achieved, along with metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Distinguish specific training examples that led to long-term success and recommendations on how to optimize physician training programs
Brought to you by Nuance
Delivery method: Self-Paced Study
Learning level: Intermediate - Education that builds on a basic curriculum, designed to improve your ability to analyze and apply skills learned to a topic or knowledge area.
Learning format: Traditional
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of the topic or knowledge area.
Advance preparation: None
Duration: 60 minutes
Claiming Credit: If you wish to claim continuing education credit, you must attend the live webinar or if you watch the recording, respond to the integrated polls in order to meet the interactivity requirement required by accrediting organizations.
- ACMPE, medical practice administrators in certification and Fellowship through ACMPE
- CEU, generic continuing education credit
For detailed continuing education credit information, click here.
Technical RequirementsThis webinar consisted of a 60-minute presentation, interactive polls and a question-and-answer session.
You will receive informational emails with login instructions, handout materials and the recording.