Forget everything you’ve learned in any “statistics” courses you’ve ever attended. This ground-breaking ebook will introduce a “mind set,” not a “tool set” to effectively utilize data to improve your practice.
This totally revised and streamlined edition presents an everyday organizational language to understand the many guises of variation and a framework to react appropriately. A deeper understanding of variation is far more important than statistical techniques when solving quality improvement problems in a healthcare practice.
While defined projects are still necessary for organizational improvement, but they must be seen in the context of cultural transformation.
Data Sanity: A Quantum Leap to Unprecedented Results, 2nd edition ebook will catalyze this process and the use of everyday data to create the time to make effective, more strategic projects.
You will learn elegantly simple — and counterintuitive — techniques that can create group consensus in seconds. As a result, you can lead deeper, more productive conversations about data and quality issues, which can be the surprising catalyst for true organizational excellence.
New in this edition:
- A total streamlining and reorganization of content to aid readability and understanding
- Updated examples and information
- Quality in Healthcare: The Importance of Process
- Data Sanity: Statistical Thinking as a Conduit to Transformation
- A Leadership Belief System: Basic Skills for Transforming Culture
- A Leadership Handbook: Creating the Culture to Deliver Desired New Results
- Deeper Implications of Process-Oriented Thinking: Data and Improvement Processes
- Process-Oriented Statistics: Studying a Process in Time Sequence
- Statistical Stratification: Analysis of Means
- Beyond Methodology: New Perspectives on Teams, Tools, Data Skills, and Standardization
- Cultural Education and Learning as a Process
- The Ins and Outs of Surveys: Understanding the Customer
This is an electronic version of the book. You will receive an email following your order with directions on downloading the electronic files from your mgma.org profile.
With your order you will receive a PDF file and a 1st generation EPUB file (with limited functionality). You can download the PDF file and view it on your computer using Adobe Reader or a web browser PDF viewer or plugin. The 1st generation EPUB file can be viewed on many e-readers, however it does not include a clickable/linked table of contents or index.