Forget everything you’ve learned in any “statistics” courses you’ve ever attended. This ground-breaking ebook will introduce a “mind set,” not a “tool set” to effectively utilize data to improve your practice.
This totally revised and streamlined edition presents an everyday organizational language to understand the many guises of variation and a framework to react appropriately. A deeper understanding of variation is far more important than statistical techniques when solving quality improvement problems in a healthcare practice.
While defined projects are still necessary for organizational improvement, but they must be seen in the context of cultural transformation.
Data Sanity: A Quantum Leap to Unprecedented Results, 2nd edition ebook will catalyze this process and the use of everyday data to create the time to make effective, more strategic projects.
You will learn elegantly simple — and counterintuitive — techniques that can create group consensus in seconds. As a result, you can lead deeper, more productive conversations about data and quality issues, which can be the surprising catalyst for true organizational excellence.
New in this edition:
- A total streamlining and reorganization of content to aid readability and understanding
- Updated examples and information
- Quality in Healthcare: The Importance of Process
- Data Sanity: Statistical Thinking as a Conduit to Transformation
- A Leadership Belief System: Basic Skills for Transforming Culture
- A Leadership Handbook: Creating the Culture to Deliver Desired New Results
- Deeper Implications of Process-Oriented Thinking: Data and Improvement Processes
- Process-Oriented Statistics: Studying a Process in Time Sequence
- Statistical Stratification: Analysis of Means
- Beyond Methodology: New Perspectives on Teams, Tools, Data Skills, and Standardization
- Cultural Education and Learning as a Process
- The Ins and Outs of Surveys: Understanding the Customer
Refunds will not be issued for ebook purchases.
Contact the MGMA Service Center for cancellations or refunds.
Complaint resolution policy
Please contact the MGMA Service Center toll-free at 877.ASK.MGMA (275.6462) for issues or concerns with this book.
How to access your ebook
Following your purchase of an MGMA ebook, your ebook will be added to your saved items in your Dashboard. To access the files, please sign in to MGMA.com and visit "My Dashboard".
eBooks will be made available as .mobi, .epub and .pdf for some titles.
Recommended file types depend on the devices used to access the ebook:
- PC or Mac — EPUB or PDF.
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch — EPUB or PDF.
- Kindle and Kindle Fire — MOBI or PDF.
- Android — EPUB.
- NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet — EPUB.
- Sony Reader and Other eReaders — EPUB
If a pdf version is not listed it is not available for this specefic title.
Using your ebook
In order to access your ebook you must have one of the following:
- PC or Mac
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- Kindle and Kindle Fire
- NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet
- Sony Reader and Other eReaders
Kindle is a free option to view the ebook and can be downloaded here