ACMPE Certification Package – eBook
DescriptionBoard Certification through the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE) is designed to verify and validate one’s expertise and experience in medical practice management within the six domains of the Body of Knowledge.
This application and study package includes:
- One ACMPE Board Certification application
- The ACMPE Certification Exam Workbook — Written by exam preparation experts and gives you everything you need to confidently approach your exams.
- The Medical Group Management Body of Knowledge (BOK) Review Series — This five-part book series is intended to serve as the blueprint that defines the scope of responsibility of medical practice executives as tested in the ACMPE examinations.
- The ACMPE Knowledge Assessment, 4th edition — Evaluate your strengths and areas for further development within the six domains defined in the Body of Knowledge (BOK) for Medical Practice Management.
Refunds will not be issued for ebook purchases.
Contact the MGMA Service Center for cancellations or refunds.
- Toll-free: 877.275.6462, ext. 1888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaint resolution policy
Please contact the MGMA Service Center toll-free at 877.ASK.MGMA (275.6462) for issues or concerns with this book.
How to access your eBook
Following your purchase of an MGMA eBook, your eBook will be added to your saved items in your Dashboard. To access the files, please sign in to MGMA.com and visit "My Dashboard."
eBooks will be made available as .mobi, .epub and .pdf for some titles.
Recommended file types depend on the devices used to access the ebook:
- PC or Mac — EPUB or PDF.
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch — EPUB or PDF.
- Kindle and Kindle Fire — MOBI or PDF.
- Android — EPUB.
- NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet — EPUB.
- Sony Reader and Other eReaders — EPUB
If a pdf version is not listed it is not available for this specific title.
Using your eBook
In order to access your eBook you must have one of the following:
- PC or Mac
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- Kindle and Kindle Fire
- NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet
- Sony Reader and Other eReaders
Kindle is a free option to view the ebook and can be downloaded here.
The package also includes the Board Certification through ACMPE application. For questions, please contact the ACMPE team toll-free at 877.ASK.MGMA (275.6462), ext. 1888, or via email.