Jump start your healthcare career using the resources and networking that MGMA offers at a special student rate.
Enjoy resources and connect with industry leaders who can help you reach your career goals.
To qualify for this membership, you must be a full-time student as defined by the guidelines of your college or university.
Award-winning professional publications
- MGMA Connection, the premier magazine for your profession (Online version only)
- MGMA Newsletter, bimonthly e-newsletter all about practice management
- MGMA Washington Connection, featuring timely legislative e-mail alerts
- Executive View, providing thought-leadership articles as well as abstracts of ACMPE Fellows' professional papers
Member exclusive web content and benchmarking tools
- More than 100 online tools, checklists and assessments
- Discounts on industry leading benchmark data and survey reports
The latest legislative/regulatory updates and impacts
- Advocacy office in Washington, D.C. – your voice on Capitol Hill
- Discounts on webinars featuring hot topics and legislative issues
- Advice on grassroots efforts in your area
- Expert staff who provide answers to your legislative and regulatory questions
Access to professional certification and fellowship
- Membership is the first step in pursing professional board certification and Fellowship
- ACMPE Forum support, mentoring and one-on-one guidance throughout the board certification and Fellowship process
- Transcript service (online) for easy educational record keeping
Dynamic networking, research and support opportunities
- Online Member Community with directory, discussion forums and eGroups to connect with fellow members online or through our mobile app
- More than 25 discussion groups
- Special discounts offered through the peer-screened MGMA AdminiServe Partner Network
Professional development and educational resources
- Member savings (20-70 percent) on dozens of practice management books
- Discounted registration on 100+ educational programs offered annually including:
- MGMA Annual Conference
- Webinars and online courses
- A career resource center and extensive job database
MGMA reserves the right to request an official documentation to verify eligibility for this type of membership.