February 28 - March 2, 2021 | Atlanta Marriott Marquis | Atlanta, Georgia
EXHIBIT SPACE IS AVAILABLE
Expected attendance: 500+
Showcase your company to key healthcare financial management professionals who are looking for products and services to help better lead their practices.
For more information, download The Financial Conference exhibitor prospectus for attendee demographics, exhibiting and sponsorship details.
Download the Exhibitor Prospectus
View Current Floorplan
The Financial Conference connects healthcare financial management professionals from medical practices across the country with exhibitors and industry experts. With a tailored focus on the financial challenges in today’s healthcare landscape, including revenue cycle management, optimal physician compensation plans and effective contract analysis and negotiations, this event provides an ideal outlet for exhibitors and sponsors to gain credibility and exposure with financial management decision-makers.
Conference attendees have a variety of job titles and are employed by practices and organizations representing numerous ownership structures. All attendees have responsibility and accountability for their organization's financial and payer contracting functions. Attendee job titles include, but are not limited to:
- Practice administrators
- Physician compensation managers
- Business intelligence managers
- Financial analysts
- Revenue cycle managers
- Payer contracting managers
- Billing managers
- Chief financial officers (CFOs)
- Managed care/payer contracting professionals
- Other professionals reporting to CFOs.
Atlanta Marriott Marquis
265 Peachtree Center Ave
Atlanta, GA 30303
Booth benefits and price are based on your company's membership level with MGMA and booth type. Please contact an MGMA Account Manager with any questions about your level of membership.
Standard Booth Benefits:
- 6’ table with 2 chairs and wastebasket
- Attendee Roster (not usable for contact)
- 2 Exhibitor Badges per 10’x10’ booth (additional badges included in Corporate Membership)
Price per 10'x10' booth is determined based on the date on which MGMA receives the completed Exhibit Application. To receive discounts, partners, Corporate Members and Premier Corporate Members must have an active membership status with MGMA at the time of completing the Exhibit Application and at the time of the conference start.
Registration rates: (per 10'x10' booth for contracts received on or after March 14, 2020)
- Standard rate: $3,750
- MGMA Corporate Member: $3,250
- MGMA Premier Corporate Member: $3,000
- MGMA Executive Partner: 10'x10' Booth Included
Enhance your booth experience at the conference and drive interaction with attendees. An Enhanced Booth includes:
- Company call-out in the Solution Hall Engagement Booklet with company logo, booth number, and giveaway and/or reason to visit your booth details
- Booth inclusion in the interactive exhibit hall game (only available to Enhanced Booths)
- BONUS BENEFIT FOR CORPORATE MEMBERS ONLY: 1 pre-conference attendee eblast: $1,750
See who exhibited in 2020
*Space will be assigned based on receipt of your exhibit contract
Contact an account manger for details and benefits of all membership levels, starting at $5,000.
MGMA business membership is your company's exclusive gateway to discounted exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities. If your company is interested in becoming a member of MGMA, please select a membership option on your exhibit agreement.