Where Data and Healthcare Collide
JOIN FELLOW DATA EXPERTS FROM MAY 16-18, 2019 IN ORLANDO!
MGMA19 | The Data Conference is a data benchmarking conference that gives healthcare professionals access to the tools and
hands-on learning they need to analyze, benchmark and test their data to run a more efficient and profitable medical practice.
Healthcare’s business analytics market is projected to grow from $14 billion in 2019 to more than $50 billion by 2024. The Data Conference positions attendees to take advantage of MGMA DataDive by uncovering opportunities and untapped potential available to their organization – all shown within the robust data platform. Data experts will guide attendees through immersive solution-based sessions focused on how to get the most out of physician, management and staff compensation models, cost & revenue analysis and medical practice operations.
What is the ultimate takeaway from this conference? To uncover every opportunity (or threat)
within your practice dynamics and unleash the power of your data
Why Attend The Data Conference:
- Discover the power of your data
- Identify cost reduction opportunities in your practice
- Find solutions to your practice’s roadblocks
- Dive into immersive learning labs
- Analyze compensation benchmarks for all staff levels
- Create a roadmap of process improvement techniques
- Earn ACMPE credit hours to maintain continuing education