Continuing Education Credit
For the conference only (no additional pre-con or post-con):
ACMPE: 11.5 | AAPC: 11.5 | ACHE: 11.5 | CME: 11.5 | CEU: 11.5 | PDU: 11.5 | SHRM PDC: 11.5 |
Total possible credits (with purchase of pre and post con):
ACMPE: 17.5 | AAPC: 17.5 | ACHE: 17.5 | CME: 17.5 | CEU: 17.5 | PDU: 17.5 | SHRM PDC: 11.5 |
*Additional credits will be added soon. Total number of credits available are subject to change and dependent on total petrification hours.
Earn ACMPE, ACHE, CPE, AAPC, PDU, SHRM PDC and CEU credit for attending educational sessions:
- ACMPE, medical practice administrators in certification and Fellowship through ACMPE
- ACHE, American College of Healthcare Executives Qualified Education
- CPE, Continuing Professional Education for accountants
- AAPC, American Association of Professional Coder Credits
- PDU, Project Management Insititute credits
- SHRM PDC, Society for Human Resource Management credits
- CEU, generic continuing education credit
- Basic/Overview: Education designed to provide a general understanding of a topic or knowledge area.
- Intermediate/Update: Education that builds on a basic curriculum, designed to improve your ability to analyze and apply skills learned to a topic or knowledge area.
- Advanced: Education that builds on an intermediate curriculum, designed to help you synthesize and evaluate complex concepts to create outcome-based solutions.
Traditional sessions feature either a speaker sharing his or her knowledge in a lecture-style presentation or a panel of speakers with a moderator facilitating discussion. Traditional sessions include limited question-and-answer time with the audience.
An expert facilitator guides participant through interactive learning formats such as hot topic discussion and case study applications, all designed to foster the sharing of ideas, solutions and best practices.
- Basic/Overview: No prerequisites
- Intermediate/Update: A basic understanding of the topic or knowledge area.
- Advanced: The ability to apply the topic or knowledge area.
No advance preparation is required for any education session unless specified.
OFFICIAL CONTINUING EDUCATION STATEMENTS
American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE):
This program is approved as a live learning event for ACMPE continuing education hours. A cumulative total of 50 ACMPE continuing education credit hours is among the requirements for attaining the Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) credential. To maintain CMPE or Fellow status, you must earn 50 hours of qualifying credit hours every three years, of which 30 hours must come from MGMA national, state or local offerings, including 12 from a live learning event.
Learn more about the ACMPE certification program.
One ACMPE credit is earned for every 60 minutes of educational content, rounded down to the nearest 0.25.
ACHE Qualified Education:
By attending MGMA20 | The Financial Conference offered by the Medical Group Management Association, participants may earn up to 17.5 ACHE Qualified Education Hours toward initial certification or recertification of the Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) designation.
One ACHE credit is earned for every 60 minutes of educational content, rounded down to the nearest 0.25.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE):
MGMA-ACMPE is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
- In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. CPE credits have been granted based on a 50- minute hour. Rounded down to the nearest 0.5.
- This program is in the Specialized Knowledge field of study.
- The type of instruction is group-internet-based
- National Registry of CPE Sponsors ID: #103652.
Continuing Education Units (CEU)
A certificate of attendance will be provided to healthcare professionals requesting generic CEUs for professional development, certifications though other professional associations or specialty societies.
One CEU credit is earned for every 60 minutes of educational contact, rounded down to the nearest 0.25.
AAPC CEU APPROVED Credits
This program has the prior approval of AAPC for up to 18.5 continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
Additional Continuing Education Information
For additional information regarding continuing education credit offered at MGMA20 | The Financial Conference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877.275.6462, ext. 1836.