Strategy & Application
Join your healthcare colleagues from March 3-5, 2019 in Viva Las Vegas!
MGMA19 | The Financial Conference is an industry-leading financial management conference designed to arm healthcare professionals with the education and tools needed to run a more profitable and efficient practice. Year after year, The Financial Conference brings together leading financial experts from across the healthcare spectrum to help them make better financial decisions by digging deep into financial management, payer contracting analysis and negotiation, business intelligence, revenue cycle management best practices.
What is the ultimate takeaway from this conference? To make your practice more financially sound and healthy.
The benefits to attending The Financial Conference:
- Gaining insights from industry experts and peers
- The latest physician-compensation planning trends
- New techniques and strategies for improving performance
- Provide you with best practices for collecting payment at time of service
- Communicating with the "who's who"
- Credit hours to maintain continuing education
- Achieving a better bottom line
- Compensation and Productivity
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Business Intelligence
- Government Affairs
- Financial Management
- Payer Contract Analysis and Negotiation
Who should attend:
- Practice professionals with an interest in growing their financial management knowledge
- Chief financial officers (CFOs)
- Other positions reporting to CFOs
- Certified public accountants and/or financial management or payer contracting consultants
|National MGMA Member
|Conference Registration and National MGMA Membership
||National MGMA Member
|Pre101: The Payer Contracting Process: Negotiating and Managing Like a Pro
|Pre102: Strategies to Manage Costs in Value Based Care
|Post103: Carving Up and Drilling Down: Using Microsoft Excel's Pivot Table Feature to Analyze a Practice's Revenue Cycle
Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
Check-in: 4:00 pm | Checkout: 11:00 am
Standard guest rooms are $249 per night on Friday-Sunday
and $199.00 per night on Monday-Thursday
for single or double occupancy, plus a daily resort fee of $32.00 per room, per night plus a 12% tax for applicable lodging and sales taxes (taxes subject to change).
Stay tuned for more conference information!