Conference maximum clock hours*:
AAPC: 12 | ACMPE: 12 | ACHE: 12 | CME: 12 | CPE: 13.2 | CEU: 12
*Additional credits will be added soon. Total number of credits available are subject to change and dependent on total petrification hours
Earn AAPC, ACMPE, ACHE, CME, CPE and CEU credit for attending educational sessions:
- AAPC, Certified Professional Coder
- ACMPE, medical practice administrators in certification and Fellowship through ACMPE
- ACHE, American College of Healthcare Executives Qualified Education
- CME, licensed physicians (MD/DO)
- CPE, Continuing Professional Education for accountants
- CEU, generic continuing education credit
All credit types will be available for registrants who watch the sessions LIVE; the recordings will be available as a courtesy after the session end, but continuing education credits will NOT be offered for viewing on-demand versions.
- Basic / Overview: Education designed to provide a general understanding of a topic or knowledge area.
- Intermediate/ Update: Education that builds on a basic curriculum, designed to improve your ability to analyze and apply skills learned to a topic or knowledge area.
- Advanced: Education that builds on an intermediate curriculum, designed to help you synthesize and evaluate complex concepts to create outcome-based solutions.
- Basic/Overview: No prerequisites
- Intermediate/Update: A basic understanding of the topic or knowledge area.
- Advanced: The ability to apply the topic or knowledge area.
Traditional sessions feature either a speaker sharing his or her knowledge in a lecture-style presentation or a panel of speakers with a moderator facilitating discussion. Traditional sessions include limited question-and-answer time with the audience.
An expert facilitator guides participants through interactive learning formats such as hot-topic discussions; round-table discussions; or case study applications designed to foster sharing of ideas, solutions and best practices.
No advance preparation is required for any education session unless specified.
OFFICIAL CONTINUING EDUCATION STATEMENTS
American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC):
This program has the prior approval of AAPC for 9.5 continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor
One AAPC credit is earned for every 60 minutes of educational content, rounded down to the nearest 0.25 or as determined by AAPC.
American College Of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE):
This program is approved as a live learning event for ACMPE continuing education hours. A cumulative total of 50 ACMPE continuing education credit hours is among the requirements for attaining the Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) credential. To maintain CMPE or Fellow status, you must earn 50 hours of qualifying credit hours every three years, of which 30 hours must come from MGMA national, state or local offerings, including 12 from a live learning event.
about the ACMPE certification program.
One ACMPE credit is earned for every 60 minutes of educational content, rounded down to the nearest 0.25.
ACHE Qualified Education:
By attending MGMA20 | The Operations Conference offered by the Medical Group Management Association, participants may earn up to 14.75 ACHE Qualified Education Hours toward initial certification or recertification of the Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) designation.
One ACHE credit is earned for every 60 minutes of educational content, rounded down to the nearest 0.25.
Continuing Medical Education (CME):
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). The Medical Group Management Association is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical Group Management Association designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
. Physicians should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
One CME credit is earned for every 60 minutes of educational content, rounded down to the nearest 0.25.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE):
MGMA-ACMPE is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Continuing Education Units (CEU):
- In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. CPE credits have been granted based on a 50- minute hour. Rounded down to the nearest 0.5.
- This program is in the Specialized Knowledge field of study.
- The type of instruction is group-internet-based.
- National Registry of CPE Sponsors ID: #103652.
A certificate of attendance will be provided to healthcare professionals requesting generic CEUs for professional development, certifications through other professional associations or specialty societies.
One generic CEU credit is earned for every 60 minutes of educational content, rounded down to the nearest 0.25.
Additional Continuing Education Information
For additional information regarding continuing education credit offered at MGMA20 | The Operations Conference, email us at email@example.com
or call 877.275.6462, ext. 1836.
DISCLOSURE OF CONFLICT OF INTEREST
The Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) requires instructors, planners, managers and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of this activity to disclose any real or apparent conflict of interest (COI) they may have as related to the content of this activity. All identified COIs are thoroughly vetted and resolved according to MGMA policy. The existence or absence of COI for everyone in a position to control content will be disclosed to participants prior to the start of each activity.