The third edition of this perennial bestseller from MGMA is filled with examples, calculations and spreadsheets, and is the single-best source for information on applying RVUs in medical practices.
Relative value units (RVUs), based on Medicare’s Resource-Based Relative Value Scale (RBRVS), have proven to be the most popular tool for measuring key elements of medical practices’ fundamental activities, such as physician productivity and procedure costs.
Using RVUs as a basis for measuring what your practice produces and how much it costs affords greater confidence when making decisions regarding physician compensation, new service lines, payer contract negotiation and more.
What's New in the 3rd Edition
- Using updated models to determine physician compensation
- Compliance risk analysis using RBRVS
- RBRVS-based cost accounting from a lean perspective
- Advanced statistical analysis
Find in-depth knowledge on RVU applications, including:
- Tracking physician productivity
- Determining practice visit trends
- Conducting cost analyses and allocation
- Developing fee schedule
- Negotiating managed care contracts
Contact the MGMA Service Center for cancellations or refunds.
Complaint resolution policy
Please contact the MGMA Service Center toll-free at 877.ASK.MGMA (275.6462) for issues or concerns with this book.
MGMA members enjoy FREE standard shipping on all purchases. Simply add FREESHIP to the Promo Code field during checkout.
Standard and express shipping options are available to customers.
- Standard shipping $9.50 (5-7 business days)
- Two-day shipping $20.00
- Overnight shipping $25.00 (excludes Saturday delivery)
MGMA can ship internationally for an additional fee. Please call the MGMA Service Center for a shipping quote.