From employment laws and hiring practices to managing performance, enforcing discipline and ensuring patient satisfaction and safety, you need well-defined and painless-to-implement HR policies and procedures.
In this updated edition of MGMA's popular HR resource, you will receive guidance on developing policies and procedures, and have access to more than 100 forms and policies that you can download and modify.
- Revised and updated policies
- New policies reflecting today's healthcare and business landscape
- Checklists to ensure that your practice is compliant with applicable laws
- Easy-to-use forms and templates to modify for your practice
- Download with sample forms, policies and procedures that you can customize, print and put into action immediately
This manual covers:
- Managing human resources in a medical practice
- Developing a policies and procedures manual
- Employment laws and labor relations
- Job classifications and descriptions
- Compensation and benefits
- Acquiring and keeping top talent
- Record keeping and research
- Staff development
- Employee relations
- Performance planning and evaluation
Contact the MGMA Service Center for cancellations or refunds.
Complaint resolution policy
Please contact the MGMA Service Center toll-free at 877.ASK.MGMA (275.6462) for issues or concerns with this book.
MGMA members enjoy FREE standard shipping on all purchases. Simply add FREESHIP to the Promo Code field during checkout.
Standard and express shipping options are available to customers.
- Standard shipping $9.50 (5-7 business days)
- Two-day shipping $20.00
- Overnight shipping $25.00 (excludes Saturday delivery)
MGMA can ship internationally for an additional fee. Please call the MGMA Service Center for a shipping quote.