Computers, smartphones and mobile devices increasingly offer new and potentially effective channels for delivering healthcare services. However, as telecommunications has revolutionized society, have healthcare organizations kept pace with the ability to offer telehealth services? This MGMA Research & Analysis Report outlines numerous models that can help medical practices plan, implement and bill for telehealth services. Understanding the operating requirements and billing and reimbursement guidelines will help ensure successful adoption of telehealth services.
This report covers:
- Understand the various types of telehealth services
- Learn about the challenges and requirements with implementing telehealth services
- Receive tips on telehealth implementation and advice to get your staff on board
- Considerations when choosing a telehealth vendor
- Billing and reimbursement guidelines and resources
- Case studies and best practices from organizations that have implemented telehealth services
- Data from the 2017 MGMA Telehealth Survey
MGMA thanks American Well
for their support.
Refunds will not be issued for ebook purchases.
Contact the MGMA Service Center for cancellations or refunds.
Complaint resolution policy
Please contact the MGMA Service Center toll-free at 877.ASK.MGMA (275.6462) for issues or concerns with this book.
How to access your ebook
Following your purchase of an MGMA ebook, your ebook will be added to your saved items in your Dashboard. To access the files, please sign in to MGMA.com and visit "My Dashboard".
eBooks will be made available as .mobi, .epub and .pdf for some titles.
Recommended file types depend on the devices used to access the ebook:
- PC or Mac — EPUB or PDF.
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch — EPUB or PDF.
- Kindle and Kindle Fire — MOBI or PDF.
- Android — EPUB.
- NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet — EPUB.
- Sony Reader and Other eReaders — EPUB
If a pdf version is not listed it is not available for this specefic title.
Using your ebook
In order to access your ebook you must have one of the following:
- PC or Mac
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- Kindle and Kindle Fire
- NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet
- Sony Reader and Other eReaders
Kindle is a free option to view the ebook and can be downloaded here
Table of Contents
To access this report, add to your cart and complete the check-out process. Then go to "My Dashboard" and the report will appear under "Saved Items".
- Defining telehealth and telemedicine
- Challenges and requirements in implementing telehealth services
- Billing and reimbursement
- Case studies/best practices
- Looking ahead
- MGMA Telehealth Survey
- MGMA Telehealth Inverviews