Your front office staff are the individuals who have the initial contact with new patients, payers, and referring practices, and in turn, have a major influence on how your practice is perceived and rated in the market. Investing in effective training and onboarding programs for front office staff pay immediate dividends to your practice.
The resources in this course are designed for practices of all sizes and specialties, delivering a holistic training guide to enhance front office operations, efficiency, and effectiveness. The course also provides tools, charts and worksheets to help you evaluate your progress and needs.
Based on the book by best-selling author, Elizabeth Woodcock, let this course serve as the guide for training your front office staff.
This course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- State the 10 Commandments of Customer Service.
- Review registration and scheduling processes.
- Recognize measurable standards for telephone service by applying customer service skills to inbound and outbound calls.
- Identify strategies for successfully collecting payments from patients at the time-of-service.
- Give examples of how to manage the patient’s wait time.
Delivery method: Self Study
Learning level: Basic – Education designed to provide a general understanding of a topic or knowledge area.
Learning format: Traditional
Advance preparation: None
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
If you wish to claim continuing education credit, you must complete the course and knowledge check with a score of 80% or higher.