While we are experienced at coming into an organization in a consultant capacity, we recognize this may be the first time your organization has received such assistance. There may be hesitation or discomfort, and we have found this is all centered around the unknown! So ask away — for any questions you may have, we are here for you. Feel free to use these five questions as a starting point to learn more about us and what to expect.
Download as PDF
- "What are my responsibilities for the engagement?"
- It may or may not be common sense, but it is best to ensure you and your expert are on the same page from the start.
- "What resources and support do you need to complete your engagement?"
- Our experts know their way around a practice and available resources, however creating a dialog around resources may present new opportunities for them to learn more about your operations and processes. It is also a great way for you to understand the scope of your and your team's involvement.
- "How will you share information and progress updates related to your findings?"
- Communication is key to the success of the engagement. Don't be afraid to establish your expectations about being apprised of updates, but also be open to feedback from the expert about plans they have had success with in the past.
- "How do I tell my employees about what you are doing here so they won’t be threatened?"
- We want to be seen as a helpful presence, not as a distraction or negative presence. We will work with you to align the message and output of information, so everyone is comfortable with the engagement.
- "After your assessment, do you help implement changes?"
- It is important to create a mutual understanding of what a successful assessment looks like, next steps and any further opportunity to advance the experience.