All exam registrants must be an active participant in the ACMPE board certification program
Your application, application fee, and eligibility must be completed prior to registration.
Pay your exam registration fee online or by calling toll-free 877.275.6462, ext. 1888. You must register for each of your exams separately, but both must be completed to earn the CMPE designation.*
After registering, you will receive a Notice to Schedule email from exam vendor Scantron two business days after the exam registration window closes.
You will receive one Notice to Schedule per exam. This will include your personal user name and password allowing you to make your exam appointment at a designated Scantron testing facility
: Be sure the name listed on your drivers license is the same as your registration and scheduling name used. If you have changed your name since you last tested with Castle Worldwide, please call Castle at 919.572.6880 prior to registering for your exams.
*For exam purchasers outside of the United States, please contact the MGMA Service Center toll-free at 877.275.6462, ext. 1888 or by email at email@example.com
. To complete your purchase.
ACMPE has partnered with Scantron centers to offer approximately 500 exam sites. Once you register for an exam through MGMA and your eligibility has been confirmed, you will be provided with a user name and password that will allow you to select your exam location, date and time. Please note that you won't be able to schedule your exam appointment at a Scantron testing site until you have submitted your registration fees and eligibility requirement.
In accordance with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), arrangements for individuals with special needs will be made upon written request from candidates and will need to include medical documentation. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. ADA requests must be submitted to MGMA no later than 45 days prior to the preferred test administration date and candidates must submit their scheduling request at least 45 day prior to their preferred test date.
Registration fees for exams are $165 and are good for one year, one time.
No Shows and Refunds
- Examinations rescheduled 11 or more days from the date of scheduled exam(s), will not incur a fee to do so. They must still test within the one year of eligibility.
- Examinations rescheduled 48 hours up to 10 days of schedules exam(s) will pay a $15.00 rescheduling fee per exam to Scantron.
- All reschedules are handled by Scantron at 919.572.6880.
- Those who wish to reschedule within 48 hours of scheduled exams, will be a No Show and will forfeit their fees and eligibility*. You will need to purchase exam(s) again to test.
- No-shows for the testing appointment will have to purchase the exam(s) again.
- No refunds will be offered for the examinations. Eligibility is good for one year from purchase date.
After one year, the candidate will need to purchase their exam(s).
If you have other questions about please contact MGMA toll-free at 877.275-6462, ext. 1888.