ISBN # 978-1-56829-688-3
Changing regulatory environment, efforts to tie quality to financial function through value-based performance, and the rapid growth in consumer payments along with shifting consumer expectations are just a few of the challenges plaguing medical practices today. These challenges increase the risks taken running a practice and emphasize the importance of hiring quality staff.
This Simple Guide focuses on the Compliance and Risk Management group of job descriptions that deal with the ever-changing challenges faced by you and your staff.
This guide will take you through:
- Identifying key attributes of candidates for complicated positions
- Analyzing job description to assure the role is focused on managing risk or if this is a part of a larger role, to decrease the possibility of conflict of interest
- Interviewing basics with sample behavioral-based questions which focus on the candidate's knowledge base
- Immediate resources such as simple forms and templates that can be personalized for your practice
This is written for anyone who has a hand in the hiring and recruitment process. Use it as a valued resource for direction and support for placing and retaining great staff.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Purpose of the Hiring Guide.
Analyzing Medical Practice Staffing
Compliance and Risk Management Roles
Preparing the Job Description
The Recruitment Process Reconsidered
Designing a Hiring Process
Appendix A: Job Descriptions
Appendix B: Sample Interview Questions
About the Authors
Refunds will not be issued for ebook purchases.
Contact the MGMA Service Center for cancellations or refunds.
Complaint resolution policy
Please contact the MGMA Service Center toll-free at 877.ASK.MGMA (275.6462) for issues or concerns with this book.
How to access your ebook
Following your purchase of an MGMA ebook, your ebook will be added to your saved items in your Dashboard. To access the files, please sign in to MGMA.com and visit "My Dashboard".
eBooks will be made available as .mobi, .epub and .pdf for some titles.
Recommended file types depend on the devices used to access the ebook:
- PC or Mac — EPUB or PDF.
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch — EPUB or PDF.
- Kindle and Kindle Fire — MOBI or PDF.
- Android — EPUB.
- NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet — EPUB.
- Sony Reader and Other eReaders — EPUB
If a pdf version is not listed it is not available for this specefic title.
Using your ebook
In order to access your ebook you must have one of the following:
- PC or Mac
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- Kindle and Kindle Fire
- NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet
- Sony Reader and Other eReaders
Kindle is a free option to view the ebook and can be downloaded here