Being in an executive leadership position can be challenging, no matter the size of the organization. Having that executive leadership role in a medical practice can be even more so. This group is responsible for the strategy and the tactical methods of carrying out the mission of the organization. Hiring for these positions requires in depth knowledge, careful consideration and master hiring skills.
Whether you are replacing an executive or hiring one for the first time, this Simple Guide will be your partner in setting you up for success when hiring executive positions.
This Simple Guide will take you through:
- Identifying primary attributes of those in leadership roles
- Analyzing the best practice in developing position descriptions for leaders, taking into consideration practice culture and performance metrics
- Interviewing basics with sample questions to standardize the process
- Accessing immediate resources such as simple forms and templates that can be personalized for your practice.
This is written for anyone who has a hand in the hiring and recruitment process. Use it as a valued resource for direction and support for placing and retaining great staff.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Purpose of the Hiring Guide.
Analyzing Medical Practice Staffing.
Executive Roles within the Medical Practice
Preparing the Job Description
The Recruitment Process Reconsidered
Designing a Hiring Process
Appendix A: Job Descriptions
Appendix B: Sample Interview Questions
About the Authors
Contact the MGMA Service Center for cancellations or refunds.
Complaint resolution policy
Please contact the MGMA Service Center toll-free at 877.ASK.MGMA (275.6462) for issues or concerns with this book.
MGMA members enjoy FREE standard shipping on all purchases. Simply add FREESHIP to the Promo Code field during checkout.
Standard and express shipping options are available to customers.
- Standard shipping $9.50 (5-7 business days)
- Two-day shipping $20.00
- Overnight shipping $25.00 (excludes Saturday delivery)
MGMA can ship internationally for an additional fee. Please call the MGMA Service Center for a shipping quote.