ISBN: # 78-1-56829-680-7
Being in an executive leadership position can be challenging, no matter the size of the organization. Having that executive leadership role in a medical practice can be even more so. This group is responsible for the strategy and the tactical methods of carrying out the mission of the organization. Hiring for these positions requires in depth knowledge, careful consideration and master hiring skills.
Whether you are replacing an executive or hiring one for the first time, this Simple Guide will be your partner in setting you up for success when hiring executive positions.
This Simple Guide will take you through:
- Identifying primary attributes of those in leadership roles
- Analyzing the best practice in developing position descriptions for leaders, taking into consideration practice culture and performance metrics
- Interviewing basics with sample questions to standardize the process
- Accessing immediate resources such as simple forms and templates that can be personalized for your practice.
This is written for anyone who has a hand in the hiring and recruitment process. Use it as a valued resource for direction and support for placing and retaining great staff.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Purpose of the Hiring Guide.
Analyzing Medical Practice Staffing.
Executive Roles within the Medical Practice
Preparing the Job Description
The Recruitment Process Reconsidered
Designing a Hiring Process
Appendix A: Job Descriptions
Appendix B: Sample Interview Questions
About the Authors
Refunds will not be issued for ebook purchases.
Contact the MGMA Service Center for cancellations or refunds.
Complaint resolution policy
Please contact the MGMA Service Center toll-free at 877.ASK.MGMA (275.6462) for issues or concerns with this book.
How to access your ebook
Following your purchase of an MGMA ebook, your ebook will be added to your saved items in your Dashboard. To access the files, please sign in to MGMA.com and visit "My Dashboard".
eBooks will be made available as .mobi, .epub and .pdf for some titles.
Recommended file types depend on the devices used to access the ebook:
- PC or Mac — EPUB or PDF.
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch — EPUB or PDF.
- Kindle and Kindle Fire — MOBI or PDF.
- Android — EPUB.
- NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet — EPUB.
- Sony Reader and Other eReaders — EPUB
If a pdf version is not listed it is not available for this specefic title.
Using your ebook
In order to access your ebook you must have one of the following:
- PC or Mac
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- Kindle and Kindle Fire
- NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet
- Sony Reader and Other eReaders
Kindle is a free option to view the ebook and can be downloaded here