MGMA membership is the first step in pursing ACMPE board certification and Fellowship.
This membership package is for professionals with a minimum of two years’ healthcare management experience including at least six months in a supervisory role who seek all of the benefits of MGMA membership plus meeting the requirements of board certification through ACMPE.
Why choose board certification through ACMPE?
The Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) credential, administered through the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE), has set the industry standard for more than 60 years as the most significant benchmark of ability and experience in medical practice management.
Board certification credentials are designed, developed and evaluated by your peers to ensure that the standards are relevant, rigorous and specifically tied to competencies outlined in the six domains of the Body of Knowledge (BOK) that are necessary to drive medical practice success.
CMPE professionals enjoy:
- Professional respect from physicians, peers and colleagues
- Increased earning and career potential
- Access to a network of more than 6,600 peers who are transforming medical care delivery every day
Award-winning professional publications
Also included with your MGMA membership plus board certification package:
Member exclusive web content and benchmarking tools
- MGMA Connection, the premier magazine for your profession
- MGMA Newsletter, bimonthly e-newsletter all about practice management
- MGMA Washington Connection, featuring timely legislative e-mail alerts
- Executive View, providing thought-leadership articles as well as abstracts of ACMPE Fellows' professional papers
The latest legislative/regulatory updates and impacts
- More than 100 online tools, checklists and assessments
- Discounts on industry leading benchmark data and survey reports
Access to professional certification and fellowship resources
- Advocacy office in Washington, D.C. – your voice on Capitol Hill
- Discounts on webinars featuring hot topics and legislative issues
- Advice on grassroots efforts in your area
- Expert staff who provide answers to your legislative and regulatory questions
Dynamic networking, research and support opportunities
- ACMPE Forum support, mentoring and one-on-one guidance throughout the board certification and Fellowship process
- Transcript service (online) for easy educational record keeping
Professional development and educational resources
- Online Member Community with directory, discussion forums and eGroups to connect with fellow members online or through our mobile app
- More than 25 discussion groups
- Member savings (20-70 percent) on dozens of practice management books
- Discounted registration on 100+ educational programs offered annually including:
- MGMA Annual Conference
- Seminars, webinars and online courses
- A career resource center and extensive job database
Looking to put your colleagues on the path to certification?
If you have a group of five or more interested in ACMPE board certification, we offer custom group pricing. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.