Benchmarking Success: The Essential Guide for Group Practices, 2nd Edition - POD
Using benchmarking to interpret and communicate medical practice data can take a practice to a whole new level, but how does a practice properly measure and assess to improve its performance?
Proper Benchmarking techniques can lead to increased profitability and productivity in a practice, but what are the performance metrics to track and how should they be used?
The fully updated Benchmarking Success: The Essential Guide for Practice Managers, 2nd edition is packed with tools and performance indicators that demonstrate practice-specific factors to determine the right benchmarks and improvement activities.
This book will help you to:
- Recognize the overall purpose, need and intended reasons for benchmarking.
- Identify and avoid the common mistakes and potential errors when interpreting measurements and benchmarks.
- Determine the best method of describing and presenting data to physicians and other stakeholders for making management decisions.
- Examine techniques for measuring practice operations at the patient, provider and staffing levels.
- Analyze the metrics needed to build a better-performing practice.
How to access your ebook
Following your purchase of an MGMA ebook, your ebook will be added to your saved items in your Dashboard. To access the files, please sign in to MGMA.com and visit "My Dashboard".
eBooks will be made available as .mobi, .epub and .pdf for some titles.
Recommended file types depend on the devices used to access the ebook:
- PC or Mac — EPUB or PDF.
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch — EPUB or PDF.
- Kindle and Kindle Fire — MOBI or PDF.
- Android — EPUB.
- NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet — EPUB.
- Sony Reader and Other eReaders — EPUB
If a pdf version is not listed it is not available for this specific title.
Using your ebook
In order to access your ebook you must have one of the following:
- PC or Mac
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- Kindle and Kindle Fire
- NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet
- Sony Reader and Other eReaders
Kindle is a free option to view the ebook and can be downloaded here.
Refunds will not be issued for ebook purchases.
Contact the MGMA Service Center for cancellations or refunds.
- Toll-free: 877.275.6462, ext. 1888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaint resolution policy
Please contact the MGMA Service Center toll-free at 877.ASK.MGMA (275.6462) for issues or concerns with this book.