MGMA20 | The State Leaders Conference develops our state leaders and presents opportunities to advance your states. As we prepare for the National/State partnership and affiliation agreement updates in 2021, collaboration has never been more important. We understand the unique experience that state leaders face and we want each state to have the tools to succeed in the most efficient way possible.
Allow MGMA to facilitate all the information to be shared that will help affiliates maintain their excellence and innovate to reach new heights.
- Association management education, tools and best practices
- Updates on current MGMA happenings
- Leadership development education
- Opportunities across state lines to network with fellow state board members and staff
Who Should Attend:
- State MGMA Board Members
- State MGMA management staff
- MGMA Legislative Liaisons
- ACMPE Forum Representatives
- MGMA State Liaisons
By bringing this exceptional network of leaders together, state leaders and their staff will share their experiences and best practices to build a stronger network of state MGMA associations across the country. Prioritizing your members is a full-time job, but new ideas and implementation starts with great leadership.
Whether you have years of experience or are just beginning your journey, The State Leaders Conference was designed for you.